Friday, June 09, 2006

I won't bore you with the details of the vanilla wrap, especially since it didn't grow last night. First, we had an ice cream social in my community and I found out that the new community aid's husband is studying Paleontology-- my second love after Egypt. Not only that, but he's going to be part of the next Russian trip with the Discovery special covering the whooly mamouth finds. I could talk to him forever, and almots did.

Plus I was two stitches shy on my increses according to the row counter and while I've been known to fudge and pretend that the mistake is my one planned mistake (as per the Persian and Amish tradition the holds that only God is perfect) I decided I was close enought to the beginning to rip and restart. So I am back to where I was with two more stitches now.

However, I did think if fitting that I show you the skirt that I am sacraficing my sanity for.

I also thought it would be nice to hop on the summer of stash band wagon. Since I want to take an extravagent vacation this fall to Chicago (meaning no budget, I want all the bells and whistles), I will simply save the money I'd like to spend on yarn. I have enough to keep me busy at home, I just have to decide how to utilize it. So while I'm boring myself with valillianess, I will document with photos how I will mate stash and pattern.

This is SWTCs Bamboo, the skeins are heavy and I can imagine the drape will be awesome. I bought them 3 weeks ago, so while they aren't stash yet, the did sneak in before my resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home