Friday, August 04, 2006

I have stuff to write, pictures to share, I finished my "office work"-- I usually keep something at the office that I can pickup during lunch, breaks or lulls in productivity. I was working on a scarf that I named Joseph because of the beautiful handpainted multi-colored wool. I used the feather and fan and I love it. Love it.

I started the next project for the office, another "scarf" (hey-- it's in Scraf Styly by Pam Allen) It's the turtleneck shrug by Teva Durham (for those who haven't seen it-- it's sleves and a turtle neck). The office is at least 2 degrees cooler then my comfort zone and is a great place for winter knitting-- even in the melting month.

I caught my daughter knitting, she doesn't do it often yet she's finished one scarf and started another this week (won't try on the FO right now though-- too hot).

And I've taken a few more pictures of FOs from my summer of stash.

Yes I have the makings of a photo heavy entry, yet I still can't post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home